Terms of service
- All prices in the online store are final (complete) on the day of ordering and include value added tax (VAT). All prices are in euros (EUR).
- The goods will be delivered using your chosen delivery method.
- Once you have placed your order, you will receive an order confirmation in your e-mail with information about the order you have placed.
- If you want to return the product, you can do it within 14 days after receiving it (postmark or courier confirmation), by writing “Product return application” and sending to SIA “Rental Latvia” e-mail: email@example.com. In order to receive your money back, the product must be returned by post or courier - undamaged and in the original packaging within 14 days (postmark or courier confirmation) of receipt of the product. The money for the product will be refunded to the bank account specified in the product return application.
- If you exercise the right of withdrawal and it is not related to the compliance of the relevant product or service with the terms of the contract, then you are obliged to cover the costs related to the return of the product.
To receive the Product return application and agree on the product shipping address, contact SIA “Rental Latvia” by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Right of withdrawal
What to do if the product is not suitable for you, have you changed your desire to keep the product?
- In this case, you have the right to exercise the right of withdrawal. The right of withdrawal is the consumer's right to unilaterally withdraw from the contract within a specified period (to refuse the order) without paying a contractual penalty, interest or damages. Regulations No. 207 of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Latvia “Regulations on Distance Contracts” stipulate that consumers have the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 calendar days and return the goods purchased in the online store to the seller. (The right of withdrawal does not apply to edible and consumable goods.)
- The sixth part of Article 12 of the Consumer Rights Protection Law of the Republic of Latvia stipulates that the consumer is responsible for maintaining the quality and safety of the product during the period of exercising the right of withdrawal. SIA “Rental Latvia” reserves the right to refuse the buyer to exercise the right of withdrawal if the product is worn and / or damaged, if it is not in the original packaging, or its packaging is significantly damaged (except when it is impossible for the consumer to open the packaging without damaging it). protect the product from damage or spoilage.
- The manufacturer, seller or service provider shall submit a written withdrawal form to the consumer at the time of concluding the contract for the purchase of goods or sale of the product or transfer of the order, stating the name, surname and address of the manufacturer, seller or service provider and a description of the right of withdrawal.
- The consumer shall address a written withdrawal to the person whose name (firm), name and address are indicated on the withdrawal form. Sending a withdrawal within a specified period terminates the contract and relieves the consumer of any contractual obligations, except for the costs of returning the goods to the manufacturer, seller or service provider.
- The consumer is obliged to return the product to the manufacturer, seller or service provider (if the product or thing has been received) within seven days after sending the written refusal. The producer, seller or service provider is obliged to reimburse the consumer within seven days after receipt of the documents confirming the payment, together with all the interest paid for the product or service until the termination of the contract.
What if the product or service does not comply with the terms of the contract?
A consumer to whom a product which does not comply with the terms of the contract has been sold or put into use is entitled to demand that the seller of the product perform one of the following actions:
- reduce the price of the goods accordingly;
- eliminates the non-compliance of the product with the provisions of the contract or reimburses the consumer for the expenses for the elimination of the non-compliance;
- exchange the product for the same or an equivalent product that would ensure compliance with the terms of the contract;
- cancels the contract and refunds the amount paid to the consumer for the product.
SIA “Rental Latvia” refunds for returned goods by money transfer to the specified bank account.
In case of questions and uncertainties, you can contact us by calling: +371 29208652 or e-mail: email@example.com