Computer glasses WD1067. Glasses for work on computer and other screens. Blue light blocking glasses.
- Color: gray;
- Frame material: hand-polished lightweight and flexible polycarbonate frames;
- Connection material: Stainless steel joints with perfect flexibility;
- Lens material: High-quality CR39 lenses that block the blue light caused by harmful screens. The lenses are scratch-resistant and anti-reflective. Lenses block 100% UVA and UVB light rays; Possibility to order computer glasses also with corrective lenses for distance or proximity;
- The price includes a spectacle case and a spectacle cleaning cloth;
- Free delivery, receiving the product at any of the Omniva parcel terminals throughout Latvia;
Free delivery upon receipt of the product at any of the Omniva parcel terminals throughout Latvia.
WHEN APPLYING AND PURCHASING GLASSES, YOU CAN:
Riga, Cēsu Street 31, "Barons Quarter", shop "Babolat".
Contact section: CONTACTS
WHAT ARE COMPUTER GLASSES?
Nowadays, we all work and study at the computer. All of these screens emit blue light, which can cause discomfort to the eyes and well-being under prolonged use. If your eyes are tired and dry at the end of the day, then Blinkely computer glasses will be a great helper in your daily life!
Computer glasses are suitable for people who spend a lot of time on a computer or other digital screen on a daily basis.
You do not need a doctor's certificate, examination or prescription to buy computer glasses, because the lenses in computer glasses do not help with vision problems, but to protect our eyes from the "blue light" created by computers and other screens and to avoid eye discomfort.
OPTICAL LENSES - FOR DISTANCE OR NEARBY
Now it is also possible to buy computer glasses with vision-correcting optical lenses - for proximity or distance. If you have an eye doctor's prescription, then by entering all the information from the prescription in the appropriate fields, we will create computer glasses with corrective lenses specially tailored to you. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHAT IS BLUE LIGHT?
Blue light is the color in the visible light spectrum (380nm and 500nm) that can be seen by the human eye. Blue light has a short wavelength, which means that it produces more energy and therefore more pressure on our eyes. We see blue light through digital screens (blue light can be found on TVs, smartphones, computers, laptops, tablets and game consoles). Studies show that prolonged exposure to blue light can cause eye and wellness dyscomfort - eye fatigue, dryness, tension, general fatigue, headaches and insomnia.
Blue light creates short waves, so it creates more energy - more strain on the eyes. Unlike other visible colors, blue light enters the retina of the eye and too much blue light can start to damage retinal cells.
Recently done study participants who wore blue light-blocking lenses were found to have elevated melatonin levels (96%; P = 0,036), wake less during sleep, and had better concentration compared to when they did not wear such lenses.
WHY DO YOU NEED COMPUTER GLASSES?
Nowadays, we practically live by screens, spending an average of eight hours a day in front of digital devices. All of these devices emit blue light, and because our eyes are not protected from this overexposure, blue light can cause eye discomfort. Possible side effects are:
- Eye fatigue;
- Dry eyes;
- Headaches and migraines;
- Neck pain and dizziness;
- Blurred vision and doubling.
By improving both the quality of sleep and the ability to concentrate, Blinkely glasses will be a noticeable helper in your daily life:
- Reduces eye fatigue and fatigue;
- Reduces general fatigue and drowsiness;
- Improves sleep quality;
- Protects against blue light and UV radiation;
- Improves concentration and productivity.